HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR FASHION JEWELRY
- Don’t allow your fashion jewelry to come in contact with Lotions, perfumes, and any abrasive or harsh chemicals as these may discolor your fashion jewelry.
- If possible, put your fashion jewelry on last and take it off first When getting dressed. Doing this will make it less likely for make-up, lotions, perfumes, etc. to come into contact with it.
- Avoid the following activities when wearing your fashion jewelry: Sleeping, bathing, swimming, or any other strenuous physical activity that might cause excessive sweating.
- If you need to clean your fashion jewelry avoid Using traditional jewelry cleaners. They may contain acids that can damage your jewelry. Use a mild cleaner such as Windex® or a similar product along with a soft cotton cloth.
- Store your fashion jewelry in Separate pouches or plastic bags to avoid scratching
- Storage in bags or pouches will also prevent Dust accumulation. Dust is abrasive and can cause premature discoloration and/or deterioration.
- Store your fashion jewelry In a cool dry place and avoid fluctuations in temperatures.
- Another method of extending the life of your fashion jewelry Is by coating it with a clear protective layer such as clear acrylic spray paint, which can be purchased at just about any department or home improvement store. (Please read and follow any instructions given when using these chemicals).
STRETCH BRACELET CARE
Please put your stretch bracelet on the correct way
Do not pull on the bracelet or stretch your fingers/hand out while putting the bracelet on. The correct way is to roll the bracelet over your closed hand until it sits comfortably on your wrist
Limit the amount of exposure to chemicals that your bracelet has
Everyday household chemicals can weaken the elasticity and shorten the life of your bracelet. These chemicals include but are not limited to: Perfumes, soaps, lotions, shampoos, sunscreen, salt water, household cleaning products, etc.
Be mindful of getting your bracelets caught on objects that can stretch it out or pop it
It might be a good idea to wear your bracelet on your non-dominant hand
Please do not wear your bracelets during bathing or while performing vigorous activities
This would include but is not limited to: Showering, bathing, the spa, the pool, the gym, etc.